Walt Lunsford was recognized as one of America’s top 10 outstanding financial advisors during 2005 by Registered Rep. Magazine. The details of this award are below:
For the 26th consecutive year, Registered Rep. honored the industry’s top professionals with Outstanding Broker Awards in the May 2006 issue.
Anyone can nominate a friend or colleague who meets the following criteria:
- A minimum of three years in the industry as a producing retail registered representative.
- A minimum of one year with his or her present firm as of Jan. 1, 2006.
- Good compliance standing. (Nominees’ compliance records will be checked—we must have a nominee’s middle name and CRD number.)
- Not a previous Outstanding Broker Award recipient.
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of his or her firm’s retail producers.
Registered Rep. will select the Outstanding Brokers based on:
- Superior performance in money management, client service and business
- Acknowledged peer recognition and respect.
- A completed nominee entry form.
- Please write no more than 750 words detailing why the cadidate deserves to win an OBA (i.e., community and philanthropic activities, notable achievements).